Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Good Mother?

How do you know if your doing enough? How do you become somthing you weren't raised to be? I feel like im the odd one out in my family, in the ways I raise my kids.. my faith the way I am even a mother. I know they say you take alot from your parents in the way you raise your children... what if you don't want to? what if you want a total difference?

My mom and I have a what the word I would call it.. unique? realtionship? We hardly talk and if we do it ends up in a fight about something, I think my anger mainly comes from the way she treats my kids and myself. she holds some of her kids on a pedastol and others way on the bottom of the chain. For example I have three step children thats right they are STEP. We have full custody and I honestly don't even think she could name them. She doesn't care about them. The thing I don't understand is my dad took the 3 of us in and took us as his own. I asked my mom this summer if she could help out with daycare by watching the kids one day a week for me. Her answer was no, she was already watching my 2 sisters other kids.... drama drama drama..

No comments:

Post a Comment