Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A breath of fresh air

Hi, I'm a new blogger, I was introduced to doing this a few months ago but didn't feel like I had much to write about. I have recently moved home and now live with my parents after 6 years of being out of the home. I just broke off a 4 year relationship.. just walked away. I am not sure what I'm doing or really how I'm doing things I am living on the seat of my pants per say and seeing what life has for me.

I am a 23 year old who is very excited to close a chapter in my life and open a new one. I work full time as a nanny for my sister and its probably one of the most amazing and rewarding jobs I have had. I used to work full time as a director in a childcare center and quit that job due to distance of driving and conflict of interest.

I want to go back to school and start completely FRESH but everything takes time and that's what I need to do .. is start FRESH probably one of the hardest things I will do in my life. I don't know what I'm doing and I'm new to this whole thing so hang in there and enjoy what I write I guess.

So as nights fall I call it my "emo" time. I put the kids to bed.. clean up the house and dwell on my day..and life, sometimes I youtube sad songs and cry, but that's where I am and it will pass but anyway.. I'm ranting.. but the song I was listening to was call here comes goodbye from rascal flatts there was a saying a old man had said before the song that made me think. he said "sometime life feels like chapters of goodbyes", I thought that was sweet and so true, I have lost so many people in my life. My mom has lost her 2 close friends already .. my grandfather,both grandmothers,best friend,cousin,friends from school.. so doesn't life seem like its always goodbyes, I know some people say its a see you later but really.. see you alot later, Amy died when she was 10 really?!? later? sometimes its just not fair.

anyway, here are some rantings from me, Not sure if anyone is going to read it but its here for anyone to have the chance to.

another day, another time.
april

No comments:

Post a Comment