Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To soon to move on?

so the last post I had on here was about crazy bounce.. that was so funny right? lol.. Anyway so since then thanks giving has come and gone. We weren't going to do anything as a family because it was only going to be my sister my parents and I but... My mom cooked and fed for a army.. overbord alittle but she wanted the whole thanksgiving feeling so she did. After thanksgiving was.... BLACK FRIDAY I took this year off and stayed home with the kids... There wasn't anything I HAD to have so I stayed back and went shopping friDAY .
   So that leads me to Friday, My guy interest and I spent the day shopping which I have to admit that I was super nerves about that because it was a full day to get to know each other and for me thats a huge deal... It went way better then expected and that night we both decided to make us exclusive with out the boyfriend/girlfriend title. It works for him and I but other people have questions.. they don't get it.. and honestly im not sure how to explain it.. In my words we are getting to know each other we are STARTING  a relationship but we aren't looking outside of us for a relationship. So .. is it to soon? its been 2 months since jon and I split I honestly don't know. I do now that me and david are taking it slow and if it doesn't work out thats fine but I would live to give it a try :)

so back to the shopping!!!! I bought this amazing purse from new york and company... I LOVE PURSES! some people love shoes.. I love purses! so I was super excited that when I walked in everything was half off... I was looking around and saw this purse from across the store and I was like ... I want that.. so I got it.. and a few other gifts for friends and family.. David bought a new wardrobe no joke he really took advantage of the deals, but there were some deals you couldn't pass up like 15 dollar jeans at old navy what?!?

yesterday my friend had a baby shower and that was fun, I had bought her a pink and brown bouncy seat and made a diaper cake!!! loved the diaper cake. It turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment