Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

jump and fall

Hey guys.

So one follower.. really?!?

Has anyone heard the song jump then fall by taylor swift.. I have fallin in LOVE with that song. It talks about a guy and how she just wants her to jump and fall into her.. and she is there for him no matter what, Don't be afraid just jump and fall into me. It makes me smile just thinking about it. One day that will be my song, I have so much love and no one to give it to.

Brooke is sick again, It makes life hard when you have a 1 year old who is sick.. and how ironic that she only gets sick after a big snow fall.. Do I take that s she doesn't want to go outside.. oh how they learn young! She started walking finally!!! Thank you lord! she only does it when we don't watch but everyone in a while we turn just in time to see her walk across the room and we all flip out. She is our baby! I can't believe she is going to be one soon!

Braden is inlove with toystory.. I don't know if there is a rehab program but he needs one, Thanks to santa he has a FULL ROOM of toystory from a new bed to table and chairs.. bed set.. wall hangings.. he loves his yyyeeeeehhhhaaaa! room lol that kid cracks me up!

Its snowing here like crazy, I am so happy I want to take the kids out so bad, Braden hates the snow at first but he worms up to it :) brooke hates getting everything on for it but I think its cute!!!


Still pretty confused in life, I don't know whats going on.. i have so many decisons to make and I don't know if I want to make them.. that sounds like a little kid thing to do but its true, I have to start my life over.. I did so well the first time and threw it all away for a guy.. who does that? I still don't get that.. So now I have to make choices for my life, WHAT DOES APRIL WANT? I haven't asked myself that question in years. What do I want? Do I want to stay where I am.. do I want to move? Do I want to find a differnt job? Do I want to find my own place?  I don't know what I want to do.


I have decided to make a choice and take a trip to saginaw and flint to visit a few friends and go shopping next month, I have never went on my own trip before.. should be interesting...


Here are some pics from the last few days, The first one is brooke, She is adorable! then it goes to braden, I can never get a good pic of him! then its goes down to betsy and I she is my new really good friend, (I met her in the bar) I think I told everyone that story,  Then its just me :) I took that pic really fast after i did my hair this morning... the next photo is of me and bri and the fun things about that photo is that we took the same photo on her 18th birthday.. and we are almost 24! how exciting!!! the last photo is of me right before i left for the nut cracker ballet :) enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment