Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

One day,

I was browsing facebook when I came across a post my friend made and Idecided it was agood idea so here i go,



One day, One day I will become who I always wanted to be, One day I will be a friend,One day ill be that one person everyone can depend on when they are in need, One day I will become that dependable teacher and educator I have always wanted to be, One day I will find the man who makes my dreams come true someone I can depend on and trust, Someone who puts me first with no other intentions, One day I will put myself  first and forget what other want, I will do what is best for me. One day I will put my life in order again and live happy once again, One day I  will Be that wife that I want to be so dearly and that leads to the one day I will be the mother that I have always dreamed of being, I will be successful with a beautiful family and be happy. One day I will see what god had planned for me and look back and laugh, One day I will be me.. once again.  One day I will find my place in this place called life and know what I was ment to do.  One day I will find love.. family...marriage and trust once more... one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment