Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Time..

So I have been trying to get to know David for... a few weeks now and its really hard because I work 2nd shift and he works 3rd.. HOW DOES ANYONE DO IT.. we get.. maybe one day to hang out.. and thats if we are lucky because I am working 7 days a week and he has the weekend but with him sleeping during the day and me working its really hard.. I am not sure how we are going to do it.

Last week I went to the nut cracker and LOVED IT! It was amazing and we had amazing seats I was so happy the ballet was beautiful!

THEN.. we went to my first hockey game and I had a blast! I never would have thought I would enjoy hockey but it was fun I would totally go again for sure! There is another game friday but.. I have to work of course so im not going :( and there are dollar beers! what?! alwell there well be other times. Griffins lost.. sadly but it was still fun.. who would have thought that the hockey players could be so mean lol.. they were so rough it was funny at times.. I had so much fun


Well the inevitable happened and i got sick.. i hope I am almost done.. I have a horrible cough but thats about it  which I am very thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment