Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Unanswered prayers

Hey all,
Im sitting here and the kids are sleeping, im watching a movie called unanswered prayers and it made me think.. Unanswered prayers this falls into everyday life doesn't it?   I mean no one knows how life is supposed to go until its finished. This year it has become more apparent then ever. have you ever stepped out of yourself and looked at your life? What are some unanswered prayers.. People in my life have become my unanswered prayers.. I think at least.

I am trying to get into the christmas spirit and .. its HARD this is the first year but.. it will happen sooner or later..

So the last time I bloged we were headed to the Nut Cracker and the griffens game..

Nut Cracker was..AMAZING! i LOVED IT.. I mean honestly doesn't every girl wish she was a balirina? I know I do :) It was so cute I loved it. We had AMAZING seats and the view was awesome.. not so much for david.. he had a lady sitting infront of him.. and her fro took up most of his view lol it was pretty funny. Then we went home and I changed for the hockey game

I was overly surprised about the hockey game, I enjoyed it so much! I actually got side tracked a few times because there was a couple next to me .. they had to of been on there first date lol.. they were talking about all the basics of like.. life lol.. so what do you do for fun.. and wii sports..  so I driffed on to there conversation at times lol.. AND.. it seemed like everytime the griffins scored I missed it.. lol.. so that became the joke..  I drove my friend mini van so the guys could drink.. and oh man did they drink! but we all had fun and I would totally do it again in a heart beat!

Since then i have just been working.. I went on another date...  I had the WORST day that day and he made me go out.. okay didn't make me but really wanted to.. and it cheered me up!

i went christmas shopping and I think I did well this year  but we will see :)

Life is looking up, finally.. Julia is going to be seven this week and  christmas is in like a week and then its brookes first birthday.. she is going to  be a year! what?!?!? Where did the time go.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment