Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A look back at 2010...

Im sitting here as all the kids sleep.. I had a emergency play date today and we were worried about how naps were going to happen but.. THANK GOODNESS it went smooth! all four kids are sleeping along with my friend betsy, Who once again locked her knee so she can't move it :( So I came with braden and brooke to help her around the house and with her kids.. plus.. the kids LOVE playing together :)
 
   So as I sit here I read over my last year in status updates.. I know lame right lol.. But wow.. what a year it has been but I think I say that every year! We have lost a few people and welcomed a new baby :) Its hard to believe that she has only been here less then a year. What a big girl she is :) and I moved home.. who saw that coming not me! Over all I leave this year with peace... I am happy.. I have amazing family and Great friends and a new boyfriend who all support me in every way possible. What ever choice I make in my life I always feel that I have there support whatever it is. I know they all don't agree with everything I do but I always have them to back me up.
    This year I think was a year of choices and decisions .. I found out who really are my friends and who are just there to.. be there but not really care. As we grow we loose and gain friends that make us who we are today. I can only think of a few friends who stick with me threw all.. Whatever choices I make they stand strong.. My friend Brianna has done that hands down no matter what She is so amazing I don't know who I would be without her by my side. I moved 45 min away from my friends and I can't believe how strong my ties are with some of them. I am really suprised how much they try and stay connected with me :) I love it and even though I feel I don't show it as I should I am so blessed and thankfull for them. As I moved to holland I welcomed some old friendships and some new friendships into my life. Amber has been a old friendship that has recendled into a new friendship, we try our hardest to make time for each other in our busy lives!  Another is Betsy.. What would I do with out here! she is a new friendship that in a matter of hours became strong as ever. Week by week we learn more about each other and our famlies  its funny how much we connect... We learned just recently that our families know each other and have known each other for years! I personally think god ment for us to run into each other at VI ..

          David.. He is the new guy.. but old relationship.. We dated once before when I was just out of high school but broke up because of college and distance.. but now.. its new and fun and we click so well I can't express how thankful I am for him either!  We started our relationship off differnt then any other one ive ever had and I like that. I like that things are slow and we are just enjoying what we have without the pressure of life intertwining it. He is always there for me and I am for him. No matter day or night we are a text or phone call away and we both understand that. He makes me happy and I am blessed to have him here!

    My Family.. Without my mothers support I don't know how I would do things in life, she is such an amazing person and has raised her children so well, We can always depend on each other as we can on her as well. We have a big family and we are always in each other business I always say we are the big Italian family lol.. but we are all white lol. Every year I get more and more thankful for them and I know I take them for granted most times but deep down I know I am so lucky to have a family like mine.

   So last night I wrapped gifts!.. and wrapped.. and wrapped and wrapped.. holy cow... 4 hours passed and hardly made a dent in it. I was wrapping for my mom and she bought for all 6 of her kids.. and 7 grandkids.. plus my grandmas and aunt.. Its alot of presents that is for sure, I am wrapping more tonight and watching an new show on mtv.. I can't remember what its called.. Anyway I feel like I have typed a novel lol so im getting off here!  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays if I don't get back on before!

No comments:

Post a Comment