Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

the filler

Okay I have tried to re-write this blog a few time now and I am just going to be stright forward and honest.. ouch.. ready?

I met the man of my dream jan 20ish lol we don't even know the offical date of when we started dating it kinda just happend.. well if I would have only known lol.. The man I still fall inlove with daily has baggage.. and when I say baggage I mean BAGGAGE.. he has 3 kids who I am so inlove with and he has them split custody every other week. and a ......ex wife to be nice lol.. she has made it everything BUT easy to date her ex husband and.. just so its clear... she wanted the devoirce untill it happend and he moved on and she well... dated losers and got knocked up and wanted that wonderful man who I call the love of my life.. So anyway we dated for 7 months and decided to move in together and before anyone starts judgeing we did it very slowly and made the kids our number one priority in our lives and the big change of me moving in. They were in every part of it and we had alot of talks about it.

So this week is our week and well.. it was kindergarden Open house.. and the ex was there.. OH BOY that was rough .. He did everything to draw attention to her.. tears.. yelling.. storming off.. the joys of her.. Jason tried hard to make everything one the same level of understanding for the both of them. When she was having the kids she would make her own arraingements of who would pick up and drop off and when we had them we would make ours.. well... when the teacher asked her about being on the same level she did the poor me look and acted like she had no idea. I was like oh joy.. and then flipped out of jason out in the hallway for not telling her about tonight.. We both agree that there should be nothing said infront of the kids but she doesn't get that... who knows.. Tomorrow is Joes 2nd grade open house.. pray it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment