Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Who's the Adult really?

So today was a rough day.. REALLY ROUGH... the kids were more then hard to handle.. the oldest one joe couldn't talk back more if he tried.. Brenden (middle 5) was up to no good and would't leave kayla (2) alone.. by dinner I was had nothing left of me.. I had cleaned up poop from princess panties,been talked back to 102323423434234 times and had to tear a 5 year old off his brother and sister 234234235234234 times.. let alone being head butted in the head twice.. I had had it.. no naps and cranky kids = Very cranky April. sooo when jason sat down I said im done I have nothing left its your turn you punish.. and you take care of the kids because I am drained.. he says thats fine you can have the night off and 2 sec later I look at him and shoot a ice cube out of my mouth and hit jason in the face and I said that I wasn't a parent anymore can i PLEASE go to time-out.. at that point we all burst into laughter and nothing else mattered... okay okay.. the kids STILL went to bed at 7:30 but over all it was a good ending to such a horrible night!

No comments:

Post a Comment