Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

New school year!

I am teaching a young 5's class at LELA and I am so excited, I tryed to think of a theme to start out this year so I went with our first themed week.. CHICKA CHICKA BOOM BOOM so here are some ideas of what ive been doing.

For my board I went simple, used lots of color and print for the boarder, I can't show the finished product because summer camp is still in my room and I don't want the kids to see what it looks like till its done but..
I have bookmarks made that are lamanated and that have there names one it that they are going to put in the pockets under check in when they are there and check out when they leave.  Also after I change my board in the fall they can take there name bookmarks home for reading!

I am also putting up the cubby tags for the kids for there names, I am super excited about each week coming up, Should be a great year! Next week we are doing All about me week so i will be posting ideas I have about that and what we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment