Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Soups.. Juices... MORE!

This week I busted open my juicer and went for it, I focused on greens, I stayed with in the spinach,apple,carrot and oranges. I was so amazing how good it tastes. Now I just need to venture out and try more vegetables.. ones I wouldn't normally eat.

This saturday Amber Makayla and I went to paint a pot. Amber and I both made a mug and Makayla made a heart jewelry box. She was so focused during this whole time it was so sweet. I love moments where we can be together and have learn and grow together. Amber really enjoyed spending the day together as well, I think we all needed it after such a crazy week. 2014 hasn't been very nice to her as well.



 I also won a free bow from Bambers Boutique on facebook and this is the one I am getting made fore FREE! My favorite word!


                                                   



Last note is on the family drama... So my sister and brother are having issues.. BIG issues and I got a phone call at 1am from who I know found it wasn't my sister BUT at the time I could have sworn it was. She was crying and saying that her husband didn't love her anymore and then hang up.. I was shocked that was two nights in a row that I was slammed by her family (still thinking it was her at that time). I call my mom to get advice and of course got a horrible response. I just wanted advice and she said "are you sure it wasn't one of your wack job friends) I asked.. like who? she gave a name that I had not spoken to in MONTHS! I did get a attitude because I'm sick of her attacking me. I simply asked a question on what I should do and instead I got attacked. I am sick of being treated like that. ANYTHING I ASK gets a awful response and then the girl who cheats on her husband gets praised???? that's right.. that the drama my sister cheated on her husband and she is getting praised for it.. like its normal.. How is this normal.. instead her husband is treating everyone who knows as if it was our fault.. we made her do it.. I am learning daily still not to trust anyone.. My family is so messed up.... praise the wrong and attach the right? how is this okay? They all act like it doesn't effect everyone around them... IT DOES.. wake up and smell the coffee.. YOUR LIFE.. YOUR CHOICES.. effects your FAMILY as crazy as it is..OH and the best part is the sister who is cheating is also attacking the single mom for beings a whore and not staying home on the weekends... excuse me??? I will never understand why god put me in this family.. I try.. I am pretty darn close to my limits.. one person can only take so much before they dust there hands and move on.. past the crazy.. past the fighting.. on to happiness.. because its hard for a person to realize what they have IF everyone around them are in the negative and fighting all the time and making stupid choices....


On a lighter note. I made an amazing cheese broccoli soup! its was so creamy and amazing even my husband had two bowls... so simple!!!! 

The youtube video for it is here :) cheese broccoli soup


Hope you all had a great week thus far!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment