Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Welcome 2014! 

This year is full of ME! I am going to work on myself as a whole this year. I am going to work on time for myself. I went through alot last year all good and bad made me grow more each day. We had so many BIG things happen from a custody battle,wedding,deaths all things took time.. energy and stress. This year I am going to set goals for myself. Small goals such as organizing... hobbies.. and family time. 

First thing I am going to work on is infertility. I have known for a while that I was going to have trouble having children but now that I am married we have put full force into it and only ran into brick walls. This is the year that i am going to work on temping,tracking and trying! We want one child and if its not going to happen one way we will find another.

second thing is scrap booking, Jason has three kids and only one has scrapbooks as a baby so I am going to try and keep up with them and I am going to post what ive done on here. I am going to try and do 2 pages a month per kid.

Third I am going to work on organization! My house needs it. I feel like when jasons and I got 50/50 custody we became hoarders and bought everything and kept all the littlest things JUST IN CASE  we may need it.. Well now we are almost a year in full custody and im ready to pitch. I am ready to be organized and clean. No more drawers full of junk or closets filled to the brim with things.. I have started with the kids bathroom,our bathroom,art closet,pantry and all the kitchen drawers and I pitched whatever we didn't need.. any lids that didnt meet the glasses .. whatever it was gone.

fourth I want to do more crafting this year.. home decorations,kids clothes im going to go pinterest crazy!

fifth.. and last better life style... I want to drink better.. eat better and be better! better time with the family and better time with life in general!


So in this blog im going to share with anyone who will read.. share my goals.. and what I have achieved.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment